找人要代码的邮件怎么写

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-8-30 15:49:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
在研究中,我们尽量去找那种有公开代码和数据的论文读,因为论文很难把实验的每个细节都描述清楚,只有读了代码,才算真正把算法搞清楚。

计算机的大部分论文,都是不公开代码和数据的,这时候就需要写信给作者要。

下面提供一下要代码的邮件模板,供大家参考。

标题: “A greeting from Xiangxiang Zeng”,或者“Regarding your microRNA-disease association article”

正文:
Dear (千万不要写成Dead,如果是非英语国家的作者,可以用他的母语来问候,比如西班牙语Hola) Prof. (如果不确定是不是professor,也可以用professor让他高兴一下) xxx,

I was working on the microRNA-disease association problem for a year at Xiamen University. I recently read your paper "......." and I think it is very interesting. But unfortunately, I have some problem when I try to implement your algorithm. Could you please send me the source code of your algorithm?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards.
--
xxx xxx (落款)
Department of Computer Science
Xiamen University
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2016-8-30 21:06:42 | 只看该作者
Dear Dr. Rajewsky
I am a bioinformatics researcher from P.R.China. My research interest lies in looking for microRNA and other computational problems. I saw your paper Natural selection on human microRNA binding sites inferred from SNP data in Nature Genetics  and was very interested. Yet, I couldn't access the content since it's charged a viewing fee, which is too much to me, who have virtually a little income.

Would you please send me a copy of this paper? or help me find a copy somewhere in the Internet? It would be very helpful for my research and I will be very grateful for your help!

Please help! Thank you very much!

Best regards

Quan Zou

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2016-8-31 13:06:22 | 只看该作者
zouquan 发表于 2016-8-30 21:06
http://bbs.malab.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=92&extra=page%3D3

感谢邹老师补充“求论文模板”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2016-12-8 10:37:06 | 只看该作者
这里有一封成功要到代码的邮件。一般来说,大牛很乐意指教刚入门的小菜鸟,因此写邮件要代码时,态度一定要谦虚,尊重。
Dear Mr.Cao,

I am an junior undergraduate student of Xiamen University in Fujian, China.

I just took my first step in scientific research focused on data mining and bioinformatics advised by Prof.Xiangxiang Zeng in our school. Recently I read your paper "Collective Prediction of Multiple Types of Links in Heterogeneous Information Networks" published in ICDM 2014. Your clear and compact declaration inspired me a lot. But I got some trouble when I try to implement the algorithm.

So could you please send me a copy of the source code if possible? I would be very appreciated if you can help me:)

Thanks and regards.

------
Xiangyi Meng(孟祥毅)
Department of Computer Science
Xiamen University
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

机器学习和生物信息学实验室联盟  

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:37 , Processed in 0.066064 second(s), 19 queries .